Teresa Janzen, M.Ed., ignites a passion for abundant living through radical service. She is an international speaker, author, and podcast host. More than twenty years of experience in leadership and global ministry drives her to share inspiring stories with wit and insight. Her candid and personable style is sure to capture the heart of any audience.
Teresa is a Board-Certified Christian Master Mental Health Coach (BCCMMHC), oral Bible study trainer, and professional life coach helping people experience God’s amazing abundance in life, work, and relationships. She also serves as a mentor to presidents of Word Weaver’s International online writing groups and enjoys helping authors grow in their craft. Currently residing in sub-Saharan Africa.
Teresa and her husband, Dan, frequently travel back to North America for speaking engagements and visiting their growing gaggle of grandchildren.
- Radical Abundance – Experience the extravagent grace, love, and mercy of our God
- Stepping Off the Path – Dare to take that next step, even when you don’t know where it leads
- Worship Beyond – Engage your creative side as a form of worship
- Recreating Eden in an Imperfect World – Commune with God in your imperfect world
- Parenting Adults – Love your adult children-even when you don’t like what they do
Whether teaching, inspiring, or enlightening, Teresa’s words hit the mark and pierce the heart. I’m blessed to know her and walk our writing journeys together.Patricia Butler
Teresa is a clear, professional, and biblically-based communicator.Mary Dailey Brown
President/CEO at SowHope.org
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Teresa is an effective communicator via writing and speaking. She is relatable and serves her audience with excellence.Cheryl Lutz
Founder, Securely Held Ministries
Blue Ridge, Georgia
Teresa is an engaging and genuine person with a positive outlook. She captures a crowd’s attention and has a heart for God!Paul Sischo
Pastor at Shiloh Church